Monday, January 17, 2011

Lost

Can't think no more. Wish it would all stop. All I ever do it think and most of the time I think and make myself go CRAZY! What is wrong with me? One minute I'm fine, and the next you get me so confuse I feel like chewing my shoes! Okay not literally (eww.. don't even go there!) Sigh.. so what's the big confusion? I ask myself. And my mind doesn't give me a reply. I think back what you said and the pieces just aren't coming together. What's that suppose to mean? Or is my mind trying to tell me to stop thinking so much, think less and just accept it for what it is, nothing more, nothing less. But no matter how many times I try to tell myself that, I keep coming round to the fact that I know that it will be on my mind and I will think about it before I sleep, when I'm bathing, in fact just about anytime and anywhere. But you see, the problem here is, I don't know what to think. So my mind's in this crazy state where it's just a jumble of things and nothing seems to fit and at the same time I feel like I'm escaping it, trying not to think, not purposely, but something my brain seems to be taking a hold of. As if I can't decide for it. Or maybe it's just blocking it out on purpose. I don't know. Maybe you reading this post will also be confuse because I just can't seem to be getting the point am I? Grr.. so anyway, in conclusion I'm lost. Seriously. And I don't know if I should break down. I feel like I'm going there. Soon. But then what is it for? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment