Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The downsides

It gets really frustrating
Times when all matters not concerning private matters of my own falls under my responsibility
And neither one nor any for that matter tries to do something about it
I'm not complaining, really
I'm just voicing my thoughts
I don't really mind doing them when I have the time
But i guess I would say that the thing that I hate the most, is the ingratitude that comes as a package
Sometimes it would just feel better if some of these burdens could be shared among us
A work of 3, I as 1 do it all
It gets really frustrating
When menial jobs like ensuring there is enough consumables is as if it is also a job so tough
And to be complaining of the so called workload that you have, try imagining it three-fold, that way you would realize that you have not much to do other than your own
While I have to be the help and do more than that
Makes you wonder if I should be paid for these, hah!
It is good for me, that's how i positively psych myself but tiring when it feels like the job is never ending and I have to do it again and again for another year or so
Then there's money matters as well
Feels as if I am paying you just a bit too much
But what can I say, I don't have a say
It's just like the saying in Chinese
Some people just don't know how to be "human/people/someone"

No comments:

Post a Comment